Essential CISA has been made with a single goal in mind - to present the CISA material in a way that is easy to absorb without leaving any content behind. Plenty of examples are included to drive the points home so when it comes time to take the CISA exam, you are ready!
This exam guide covers all five ISACA domains, including:
- The process of auditing information systems
- Governance and management of IT
- Information systems acquisition, development, and implementation
- Information systems operations, maintenance, and service management
- Protection of information assets
Instead of presenting both technical details and auditing information at the same time, Essential CISA breaks the topics down into their own chapters. This means you have a firm grounding in the technical details before diving into how to audit the various areas.
* Note that the chapter labels will not reflect the actual name of the chapters - they are simply labeled "Chapter XX" within the Audible app. When listening to the audiobook however, the chapter and section titles are clearly announced. This is a limitation of the audio publishing platform and is beyond the control of the author. If you wish to view an outline of the content, please visit the Essential CISA Exam Guide page on Amazon.
No posts found