The CISA Review Manual 26th Edition is a comprehensive reference guide designed to help individuals prepare for the CISA exam and understand the roles and responsibilities of an information systems (IS) auditor. The manual has been revised according to the 2016 CISA Job Practice and represents the most current, comprehensive, peer-reviewed IS audit, assurance, security and control resource available worldwide.
The 26th edition is organized to assist candidates in understanding essential concepts and studying the following job practice areas:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Protection of Information Assets
No posts found