Create a roadmap for your company’s future success―the For Dummies way
Strategic Planning Kit For Dummies not only teaches you how to build a solid business strategy, but it gives you the tools to do it. Checklists, worksheets, and real-life examples guide you through answering your most pressing questions. Plus, all-new online resources make creating a lasting strategy easier than ever. Build a company vision statement, assess your strategic position, engage your team, and execute your plan―with easy-to-understand instructions and explanations that anyone can follow. This revised edition shows you how to adapt your strategy, plan for the unknown, and stay resilient through all the changes facing today’s businesses. Advice from For Dummies experts will make any business leader’s strategic dreams a reality.
- Learn the basics of how to create a long-term business strategy
- Create your mission and vision statements and a strategic framework
- Get organized, engage your team, and deploy your strategy through objectives and key results
- Access resources, worksheets, checklists and more―in the book and online
This is the For Dummies guide for business owners and C-suite executives who are building or rethinking their company’s strategy and planning a path for growth. It’s a big job, but you don’t have to do it alone. Dummies has your back.
From the Back Cover
Lead your organization to greater growth and impact
Strategic Planning Kit For Dummies helps you create a roadmap to the future of your organization. With this hands-on toolkit, you’ll assess where you are today, create a bold vision of the future, and create a roadmap to get there. By the time you’re through this book, you’ll have concrete goals and objectives with measurable outcomes. You’ll also get expert guidance on how to keep your organization focused and connected to your long-term vision of the future.
- Understanding what strategic planning is and why it works
- Casting a big, bold vision
- Identifying a market-focused strategy
- Narrowing down your priorities
- Deploying your strategy with OKRs
- Running a quarterly strategy refresh & execution cycle
About the Author
Erica Olsen is CEO and co-founder of OnStrategy, where she created an online strategic planning system. Erica has facilitated retreats, learning sessions, and consulting projects for organizations looking to enhance their impact.