Sales and Distribution Management, 6e provides insights toward delineating the areas in which sales managers make decisions, analyzing decision alternatives and criteria in the sales areas, and providing cases as real-life examples of decision situations.
1. All chapters have been modified keeping in mind the Indian perspective.
2. Several recent and up-to-date examples on case studies have been included.
3. 5 new chapters on Distribution Management emphasizing the role of channel partners, channel management, channel information systems, logistics and supply chain management have been included.
Table of Content
1. Sales Management and the Business Enterprise
2. Sales Management, Personal Selling, and Salesmanship
3. Setting Personal-Selling Objectives
4. Determining Sales-Related Marketing Policies
5. Formulating Personal-Selling Strategy
6. The Effective Sales Executive
7. The Sales Organization
8. Sales Department Relations
9. Sales Personnel Management
10.Recruitment and Selection
11. Sales Training
12. Motivating Sales Personnel
13. Compensating Sales Personnel
14. Managing Expenses of Sales Personnel
15. Sales Meeting and Sales Contests
16. Controlling Sales Personnel: Evaluating and Supervising
17. The Sales Budget
18. Targets and Sales Management
19. Sales Territories
20. Sales Control and Cost Analysis
21. Marketing Channels
22. Managing the Channel Partners
23. Channel Information Systems
24. Logistics and Supply Chain Management
25. International Sales and Channel Management
No posts found