Did you know we’re in the middle of a revolution? No, not the post-election fervor. We’re in the middle of the FinTech revolution, and it’s a big one. Everything that we know about the world of finance is changing before us. Innovation is constantly happening. This book is going to help you get up to speed on all of the change that’s happened and the things that are important right now.
This book is going to teach you about several things, including:
- The financial technology sector (FinTech) and its impact on traditional banking, on the global economy, and on the world at large.
- Cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, blockchain technology, and why the two matter. (Pro-tip: They do. A lot.)
- Using robo-advisors to make sound investments.
- Peer-to-peer lending and the art of getting a good loan with a low interest rate without going through a bank.
- Crowdfunding projects to turn your idea into a beautiful reality.
- The state of FinTech and where it’s headed.
There are quite a few books out there on the topic, but there’s one very simple reason that you should choose this one: I don’t treat you like a kid, but I don’t treat you like you’ve got a master’s degree either. By the end of this book, I’ll have taught you a lot of the important jargon in the world of FinTech, and you’ll feel up-to-date and up-to-speed on everything there is to know about the current state of finance.
About the Author
Richard Hayen is a technology enthusiast, startup advisor, entrepreneur and a best-selling author. He's extremely passionate with the latest technology, new innovations, computer programming and the startup industry. Throughout his career as a software engineer, he has gained a lot of skills with building and innovating technology ranging from developing websites, softwares & mobile applications, programming micro-controllers & devices, cloud-computing, security and cryptography. When it comes to the tech industry, there isn't much Richard won't explore. Richard decided to write books to help people who are eager to learn about technology. This books simplify the struggle faced by many in understanding a specific tech subject. His vision is to shape and influence the understanding of technology for people around the world. This is his way of contributing to the industry.
No posts found