Silicon Minds: The Science, Impact, and Promise of Artificial Intelligence (Paperback)
“AI will probably most likely lead to the end of the world, but in the meantime, there'll be great companies.” - Sam Altman
Silicon Minds: The Science, Impact and Promise of Artificial IntelligenceFor the curious mind, there is perhaps no more intriguing a subject than artificial intelligence in the early 21st century. There are so many big questions to ponder:
- Will AI bring about the end for humanity?
- Will it usher in a new age of unparalleled human prosperity for generations to come?
- Will AI ever become conscious, and if so, how will we even be able to tell?
- There are also the questions of the need for humans in a future where AI dominates all areas of business, life, and society.
- Will AI replace jobs in the future?
- Will you be able to find a job 10 years from now?
- Will humans even need to work?
- In Silicon Minds: The Science, Impact and Promise of Artificial Intelligence, author Thien-Nam Dinh draws on his years of experience to tackle the big questions in AI and present them in a way that even a human can understand.
This book will address these questions and the below topics:
- What is AI?
- Sectors of AI
- NLP – Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Symbolic AI
- AI in daily life
- Applications of AI for business
- Future Trends of AI
- Politics and Economics of AI
- The dangers and dark side of AI
- Strong AI and the Singularity
- And More!...
No posts found