Learn how to build app store-ready hybrid apps with Ionic, the framework built on top of Apache Cordova (formerly PhoneGap) and Angular. This revised guide shows you how to use Ionics tools and services to develop apps with HTML, CSS, and TypeScript, rather than rely on platform-specific solutions found in Android, iOS, and Windows Universal.
Author Chris Griffith takes you step-by-step through Ionics powerful collection of UI components, and then helps you use it to build three cross-platform mobile apps. Whether youre new to this framework or have been working with Ionic 1, this book is ideal for beginning, intermediate, and advanced web developers.
- Understand what a hybrid mobile app is, and what comprises a basic Ionic application
- Learn how Ionic leverages Apache Cordova, Angular, and TypeScript to create native mobile applications
- Create a Firebase-enabled to-do application that stores data across multiple clients
- Build a tab-based National Park explorer app with Google Map integration
- Develop a weather app with the Darksky weather API and Googles GeoCode API
- Debug and test your app to resolve issues that arise during development
- Walk through steps for deploying your app to native app stores
- Learn how Ionic can be used to create Progressive Web Apps
No posts found